Last updated May 6, 2022
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Yalish Diamonds may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
– Confirm and track your order,
– Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests,
– Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
– Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
– Provide and improve our services and product offerings, and develop new ones,
– Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
– Identify your product and service preferences,
– Offer you personalized content, including by providing customized content and advertising,
– Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior,
– Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions,
– Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
– Contact you regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, and
– Other uses with your consent.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an Extended Validation SSL secured communication channel. In addition, Yalish Diamonds is a Level 1 PCI Compliant certified site and holds to the highest industry standards for data protection and network security.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
We do not share your information with these third parties.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.