Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Packaging
Yalish Diamonds provides fast and free shipping on all orders and to all our shipping destinations, including: USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and more. In addition to free shipping, rest confident that all items are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit to your home or office.
For fastest delivery, all orders are shipped with FedEx 2Day.
For your protection, Yalish Diamonds always:
- Uses only FedEx services for the fastest and safest delivery of high value packages.
- All deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address only.
- Once ordered, please allow between 4 to 9 business days before dispatch, plus 1-2 business days for FedEx delivery, depending on your location.
- Tracking details will be provided upon dispatch and your package can be tracked at any time at www.fedex.com/tracking.
Luxury Ring Box
Opening the FedEx box, you are immediately presented with a handsome outer box. Nestled inside the outer box is a smaller box that fits perfectly in your pocket for the much-anticipated surprise proposal, while your new ring and stone’s documentation is on the right in a specially designed cradle. The documentation includes the ring’s certificate, the invoice and some information about our company.
Tax & Duties
No import duties and no taxes will apply to our US customers.
Goods are eligible for free duty under the US-Israeli Free Trade Agreement.
All Yalish Diamonds merchandises are directly shipped from our facility in Israel. Concerning orders from outside the U.S. please be aware that import duties and taxes may apply upon receipt of orders. Such duties and taxes are beyond our control as they are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country and depend on different factors, such as country of origin of the purchased product, local VAT rates and local import taxes, and it will be your responsibility to pay them if and when asked to by your local authorities. Under no circumstances will Yalish Diamonds be liable or required to refund any taxes or duties paid by the customer to a foreign country.
Free Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. Yalish Diamonds offers a free lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all Yalish Diamonds fine jewelry.
If you experience damage to your purchase due to manufacturing, we recommend you to contact us so we may evaluate your piece. A $100 deposit will be taken before the shipment of your item to our facility for evaluation, which covers the cost of shipping the item and an evaluation by our expert jewelers to determine if the damage is warrantied. This fee is refunded in full for all warrantied repairs. We also offer complimentary shipping back to the customer for all warrantied repairs. Repairs that are not covered under the lifetime warranty will have a price quoted to the customer for approval before work is performed. If approved, the deposit will be applied to this repair. If the customer chooses not to perform the repair, the deposit will be applied to cover the shipping charge back to the customer after evaluation.
If a warranty issue is found, Yalish Diamonds will repair the warrantied damage or replace the item without charge.
Repair or service performed by a jeweler other than Yalish Diamonds will void the warranty. All fine jewelry can be affected by normal wear, activities, or trauma. This is especially true for rings, since hands are actively used and subject to daily pressure. Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear, loss of gemstones, product loss, or theft. Coverage also excludes damage or loss caused by a failure to obtain the repairs required to preserve the integrity of the jewelry.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear.
- Prongs catching, wearing out, or bending over time due to everyday wear or normal damage, allowing a gemstone to fall out.
- The loss of a gemstone caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
30 Day Returns Policy
We want you to shop with confidence when you shop Yalish Diamonds! Although our jewelry is produced with the highest standards of quality and excellence in craftsmanship, we realize that sometimes you may have to return your purchase. That is why we accept returns and offer a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee. If the unlikely occurred and for any reason you’re not fully satisfied with your purchase you can return your item within 30 days.
To return an item, simply follow these return procedures:
- Contact our Customer Service department.
- Advise the representative that you wish to return your order.
- Within 2 business day of your email, we will send you a fully insured FedEx return label, along with instructions on how to safely and securely package your items.
- Contact your FedEx Local Facility to schedule a pickup and simply mail it back to us. If you need packaging materials, FedEx will assist you.
- Your order should arrive in our office within a few business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- All refunds will be processed within two business days, in the form of the original purchase method. Please be aware that for credit cards payers, it may take 3-5 business days (depending on your bank) for the funds to reflect on your account. PayPal payers will receive the funds immediately.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Items sent to our office without a RAN number, packages shipped beyond the 30-day return period, or packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will not be accepted.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in “new and unused condition” to be deemed acceptable for refund or exchange. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweler other than Yalish Diamonds will not be accepted
- Any jewelry sent with a laboratory grading report must also be returned accompanied by the original laboratory grading report, or a $150 charge will be assessed to replace the certificate.
- If you received a free gift with your purchase, the gift must be returned along with the item you purchased. Failure to return the free gift may result in a charge to you for the item, or we may deduct the value of the gift from the amount refunded to you.
- Any Special Order, Custom Design or Custom Order made at the request and specifications of the customer is considered final and non-refundable / non-exchangeable.
- Items that have previously been exchanged are non-returnable/non-refundable. If a piece is returned for a refund or canceled during production, your next purchase will qualify for exchange.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We do not share your information with these third parties.